LIV Miami hotspot proves itself with celeb circuit
hours10pm-4am, Thu. - Sat.
Discounted at first as just another hotel-based mega-club that would soon fall by the wayside for newer and more-convenient nightclubs on Lincoln Road or Collins, LIV has found its dance groove at the heart of the Fontainebleau luring A-List DJ talent and celeb following for its weekend dance clubs.
The space was always a hit, a disco battlestar of endless booths and three full-service bars dripping in bluish neon lights amongst 18,000 square feet of nightlife. VIPs retreat to six private skyboxes, still in view for club goers to spot Rihanna or Lady Gaga, outlined in LED-lighting with private cocktail bar with lockable purse drawers should your handlers not want to mind your bag while hitting the main dance floor below.
Music ranges from Drake and Sean Paul remixes to on-site concerts by artists on the Miami-leg of their concert tours or simply enjoying a weekend of South Beach action. Guests should be weary that if the club is having an off-night, you'll need a car (after a 30-minute valet wait) or taxi to make it to any of the area's other nightlife options.
Fontainebleau nightclub offers a packed house of hop-hop nightlife with exclusive VIP section well worth the extra effort and money.
Sexy rooftop lounge with famed Italian chef
Part foodie, part party at Miami rooftop lounge club
Editorial: Ann Vine
Erick Morillo, Calvin Harris headline at top Miami club
Vegas-style dance club along Miami’s Collins Avenue
Editorial: Ryan Styler
Former Club Liquid becomes Miami house hotspot
Top promoters, house DJs at Miami dance spot
Editorial: Ann Vine
Top 10 Lists
- New Nightlife - April 2015 Rooftop Dubai, Foxtail in Vegas; the best of new April nightlife
- Best of Paris Nightlife From retro lounges to VIP romps, the best of Paris nightlife
- World's Best Rooftop Bars Nightlife that's literally atop the rest of the world
- Top-10 Miami Hotspots The season's hottest restaurants, hotels and nightlife
- Las Vegas Pool Clubs - 2015 The sexiest Summer Pool Clubs on the Las Vegas Strip
- Hollywood's Hottest Nightclubs Longest Lines and Tightest Doors of LA Nightlife