Pavillion Restaurant & Cafe Glassy eatery is more than just architecture
Like an embassy of cool in the sea of grey Alpine style building that defines the Innsbruck cityscape, Pavillion is a two-story architectural marvel home to an all-day cafe, small lounge, and coveted dining room. One of the hottest restaurants in the city, the restaurant occupies a convenient location midway between the Imperial Palace and the Landestheater offering views of the snow-capped mountains and distant ski runs. The all-day cafe caters to stop-in businessmen looking for a quick sandwich or snack along the ruby red coffee bar and its small cafe. The dining room is an all-white sanctuary with red cubist chairs and banquettes snuggled together in a cubist glass-enclosed room.
payment optionsVisa, MasterCard
table to get4-Top Window
special featuresDesigner Eatery, Architectural Dining Room, Celebrity Chef
Pavillion fills an all-day dining niche that one doesn’t easily find in smaller cities such as Innsbruck. Café specialties include morning pastries, lunch salads and homemade soups. Chef Mansour Memarian creates a café and dining room menu of seasonal market cuisine infusing exotic spices to dishes like braised beef, tanjine chicken and lamb pistachio. Dessert is a symphony of homemade Austrian specialties including exotic cream tortes, puddings and soufflé.
Architectural eatery lures local foodies and be-seen diners for all-day dining at Innsbruck cafe and restaurant.
Glittery gourmand in central Innsbruck
Fine dining with a trendy edge of sparkly design
Editorial: Ryan Styler
Top 10 Lists
- Restaurant Openings - May Springtime Paris, Aspen farm-to-table; our top picks for April
- Top-10 Celebrity Restaurants Most beloved eateries of the world's rich and famous
- Top-10 Gastronomic Experiences Hot chefs defining a new global food movement
- Top-10 Power Lunch Hotspots Most important meal of the day for business travelers
- Summer's Top-10 Beach Clubs Somewhere in the world it's always beach club season
- Top-10 Party Restaurants Big city restaurants that mix food and late-night party scene