Coyuca 22 Old-school hillside eatery overlooking Acapulco
It’s one of the best views in Acapulco, often overlooked for newer dining spots like Pampano or Becco Al Mare. Diners pass through a set of rod iron gates and past a series of elevated bar tabled into the main terrace dining room with its old school outdoor décor from Acapulco’s heyday and one of the best views in town. But keep your eyes on the view, or arrive after dark, because on closer inspection many of the furnishings along the terrace and plaster in the pool have begun to show the signs of neglect despite the heavy crowds that turn out every night for terrific dinners. Terrace dining takes preference here, if you’re seated anywhere indoors you’ll likely miss out on one of the best wind-free locations for dinner in town with views of the old and new city.
payment optionsCash Only
hours5pm-11pm, Mon. - Sat.
table to getTerrace
special featuresCity Views, Historic Setting, Pool Lounge
Diners often miss out on the nightly prix-fixe menu that is a great value for anyone looking to order more than just an entrée. Italian specialties like rich pasta dished topped with fresh seafood would be better if the pasta was homemade, sometimes a bit overcooked or stuck to other pieces. Meat dishes like slow-cooked Osso Bucco and a delicious lamb chops and veal scallopini are staff favorites. Seafood lovers will want to try the shrimp Provencal or the exquisite grilled lobster tails.
The restaurant is closes from May through October for the rainy season.
Sexy hilltop gourmet with rooftop lounge
Acapulco eatery for happy hour and date night
Editorial: Ryan Styler
Becco Al Mare
Becco Al Mare offers Acapulco’s new elite
Architectural dining room unsurpassed in city
Editorial: Ann Vine
Dramatic outdoor eatery with unique Mex-fusion menu
Outdoor Mex-Tahi eatery above Puerto Marques
Editorial: Ann Vine
Top 10 Lists
- Restaurant Openings - December Atherton in Hong Kong, Curtis Stone does squash in LA; our top picks for December
- Top-10 Celebrity Restaurants Most beloved eateries of the world's rich and famous
- Top-10 Gastronomic Experiences Hot chefs defining a new global food movement
- Top-10 Power Lunch Hotspots Most important meal of the day for business travelers
- Summer's Top-10 Beach Clubs Somewhere in the world it's always beach club season
- Top-10 Party Restaurants Big city restaurants that mix food and late-night party scene