Satyricon Stylish seaside dining room for Buzios elite
Its location couldn’t be more ideal; Satyricon occupies an open-air terrace bungalow overlooking the fishing pier at the edge of the main village. Made famous by its legendary sister-restaurant in Rio’s toney Leblon neighborhood, this seafood franchise is one of the most famous in Brazil complete with a not-so-eager reservationists and wall of cookbooks that make Ina Garten look like an underachiever.
payment optionsVisa, MasterCard
table to getTerrace
special featuresSeaside, Gourmet Eatery, Hip Clientele, Bar
From afar, the space looks fussier than it is. Inside, however, guests dripping in white linen with fresh tans and plenty of exposed flesh occupy a sleek dining room glowing in candlelight and conversation. Dinner begins with a selection of seafood crudo followed by homemade pastas and main course medley of scampi and market-fresh fish baked in rock salt coupled with endless bottles of South American white wines and rose.
Sexy seaside dining room is hallowed ground for Rio weekends looking for stylish seafood dinners with a view.
Top 10 Lists
- Restaurant Openings - March 2014 Best Restaurant Openings of the Month
- Top-10 Celebrity Restaurants Most beloved eateries of the world's rich and famous
- Top-10 Gastronomic Experiences Hot chefs defining a new global food movement
- Top-10 Power Lunch Hotspots Most important meal of the day for business travelers
- Season's Top-10 Beach Clubs Somewhere in the world it's always beach club season
- Top-10 Party Restaurants Restaurants that mix food and late-night party scene