Bourbon Steak Michael Mina-branded steakhouse in Scottsdale
Michael Mina finds a southwest home for his famed kitchen in the newly renovated Scottsdale Fairmont Princess in Arizona. With locations in Miami and Washington DC, Bourbon Steak is the moody steakhouse concept from the legendary chef Michael Mina who mixes elements of Egyptian and traditional American cooking in his signature restaurants nationwide. Located off the main lobby of the resort, the restaurant features a Southwest design of local flagstone walls and juniper woods for a upscale lounge and main dining room.
payment optionsVisa, MasterCard, American Express
table to getBanquette
special featuresCelebrity Chef, Hotel Eatery, Bar Menu
Meals begin with large entree-size salads, seafood appetizers and sizable Dungeness crab cakes big enough for a main course. The cuisine is contemporary American steakhouse with heavy use of Japanese and domestic Kobe beef for succulent presentations of rib-eye, filet mignon and T-bone specialties. The lobster pot pie should also be considered, especially if calorie counting is not one of your typical pastimes. Look for addictive sides like duck confit fries, caramelized Brussels Sprouts and cheesy spinach soufflés for family-style meals and non-carnivores. A separate bar menu includes a signature house burger, decadent new spin on classic chicken with waffles and inventive martinis or big-gulp size house milkshakes with an adult-twist.
An international wine list of impressive vintages and small productions is managed by two full time sommeliers.
Top 10 Lists
- Restaurant Openings - July 2014 Best Restaurant Openings of the Month
- Top-10 Celebrity Restaurants Most beloved eateries of the world's rich and famous
- Top-10 Gastronomic Experiences Hot chefs defining a new global food movement
- Top-10 Power Lunch Hotspots Most important meal of the day for business travelers
- Summer's Top-10 Beach Clubs Somewhere in the world it's always beach club season
- Top-10 Party Restaurants Restaurants that mix food and late-night party scene