D.O.M. Brazil's top chef at signature eatery
Its difficult to tell which came first, successful D.O.M. eatery in Sao Paulo or its heralded chef Alex Atala who is a national sensation on TV, Radio and top local newspaper. Set inside a noble double-story dining room etched in glass with modern footprint of Sao Paulo's leading design company. Sao Paulo finest and fashionable visitors assemble amongst a first-floor and mezzanine-level dining that allows the food and the chef to take center stage.
payment optionsVisa, MasterCard, American Express
table to getBanquette
special featuresHip Clientele, Celebrity Chef, Trendy Eatery
considered the best chef in Brazil, Atala helms one of South America’s best eating experiences with a locally sustained menu of Brazilian produce and meats conducted with a French sensibility and occasional Latin American fire. Appetizers like seared foie gras are topped with Amazonian fruits followed by intricate homemade truffle pastas or hearts of palm fettuccine with langoustines or shellfish topping. Main course in a medley of fine meats and exotic game that round out a culinary experience like no other.
Legendary Sao Paulo eatery led by TV-star chef dazzles with sexy culinary embassy in the Jardins of Michelin-star worthiness.
Café de la Musique
Hip-gastronomo caters to Sao Paulo fashionistas
Design-eatery offers nightlife vibe and gourmet fusion-cuisine
Editorial: Michael Martin
Modernist eatery in hip Sao Paulo enclave
Intimate and modern dining room in fashionable Jardins
Editorial: Ann Vine
Glossy Rio eatery in residential Jardim
Power lunch Portugese eatery in Sao Paulo
Editorial: Angela Trotz
Top 10 Lists
- Restaurant Openings - May 2013 This Month's Best Restaurant Openings
- Top-10 Celebrity Restaurants Most beloved eateries of the world's rich and famous
- Top-10 Gastronomic Experiences Hot chefs defining a new global food movement
- Top-10 Power Lunch Hotspots Most important meal of the day for business travelers
- Season's Top-10 Beach Clubs Somewhere in the world it's always beach club season
- Top-10 Party Restaurants Restaurants that mix food and late-night party scene