Transit Restaurant Grand dining room of Beijing’s most fashionable
Opened in late-2010, Transit has become one of the capital's most fashionable eateries with its inspired interiors that mix the feel of an imperial boudoir with undertones of Parisian design. A main dining room is captured under an exposed rafter ceiling concealed with arrangement of pentagon-shaped ceiling tiles illuminated by brass-accented chandeliers. Walls strewn in draped fabric surround a modernist collection of furnishings from cubist dining chairs to tufted banquettes usually infused with lively DJ mixing international lounge anthems day and night.
payment optionsVisa, MasterCard, American Express
table to getBanquette
special featuresHip Clientele, Lounge, DJ
Contemporary Sichuan cuisine is offered in a fashionable restaurant setting with a mix of ala carte dinner options that vary from raw-bar offerings of carpaccio and sashimi-style white fish and Hamachi to intricate salads of exotic lettuces and produce. Main dishes include chargrilled and baked specialties of select-cut fillet, seafood and select poultry dishes artfully presented on chunky porcelain dinnerware.
Santilun restaurant and lounge mixes Parisian supper club vibe with classic Sichuan menu.
Nobu makes its Beijing debut at JW Marriott
Star sushi chef does upmarket eatery in Chao Yang District
Editorial: Ann Vine
Yannick Alléno does semi-casual dining to Beijing
France’s sexiest 3-star chef does Beijing eatery and bakery
Editorial: Ann Vine
Boulud moves into Beijing’s gourmand scene
Historic palace is home to Boulud’s latest foodie adventure
Editorial: Angela Trotz
Top 10 Lists
- Restaurant Openings - May 2013 This Month's Best Restaurant Openings
- Top-10 Celebrity Restaurants Most beloved eateries of the world's rich and famous
- Top-10 Gastronomic Experiences Hot chefs defining a new global food movement
- Top-10 Power Lunch Hotspots Most important meal of the day for business travelers
- Season's Top-10 Beach Clubs Somewhere in the world it's always beach club season
- Top-10 Party Restaurants Restaurants that mix food and late-night party scene