BLT Steak BLT finds hotel home in Scottsdale
Duplicated across the country in cities like LA and Miami as well as New York, BLT isnít your usual formula chain restaurant with mass-produced look however duplicated around the country. The Scottsdale outpost of BLT comes via the Camelback Inn, a J.W. Marriott Resort, inside an airy dining room of white-paneled windows suspended in creamy chandeliers and hardwood floors that bring a decidedly modern-feel to the traditional steakhouse. Shiny hardwood floors and wood tabletops bring a utilitarian vibe to black chalkboards scribbled in daily specials and cow drawing that explains which cut of meat comes for which part of the cow.
payment optionsVisa, MasterCard, American Express
table to getBanquette
special featuresCelebrity Chef, Lounge, Desert Views, Private Dining
Meals begin with perhaps that best thing that ever comes out of the BLT kitchen, a gigantic popover with bubbling Gruyere served with pot of chicken liver pate thatís sinfully delicious. Appetizers include a tuna tartare with avocado-lime dressing and side-worthy accompaniments like grilled asparagus, stuffed mushroom caps and hash browns in small cast-iron pans. Mostly about its steaks, BLT offers an enormous variety of cuts including American Wagyu and Japanese Kobe beef, each served sizzling with herb butter in a cast-iron pan. The menu is organized by category and matches main courses with corresponding sauces such as peppercorn, horseradish or bearnaise.
Donít miss out on the incredible sides like the creamy spinach, tower of onion rings and 8-way potatoes.
Top 10 Lists
- Restaurant Openings - April Springtime Paris, Aspen farm-to-table; our top picks for April
- Top-10 Celebrity Restaurants Most beloved eateries of the world's rich and famous
- Top-10 Gastronomic Experiences Hot chefs defining a new global food movement
- Top-10 Power Lunch Hotspots Most important meal of the day for business travelers
- Summer's Top-10 Beach Clubs Somewhere in the world it's always beach club season
- Top-10 Party Restaurants Big city restaurants that mix food and late-night party scene